Just finished stringing up #5 – my first own design classical guitar.
Here is my comedy attempt at Lagrima!
And here is the Weiss Fantasie:
Finally got to the point where I can start finishing my 5th guitar. This one is to my own design with a number of changes compared with the Ramirez 1a based design for most of my earlier instruments:
- Scale length of 650mm instead of 664mm
- Narrower neck @51mm instead of 53mm
- C- shape neck rather than D-shape
- New body shape
- Solid rather than double sides
- Different top bracing loosely based around ideas of Romanillos
- Addition longitudinal back braces to try and get more of the back active
- Crossbow motif on the head and rosette